Relax! It is not a rocket science to create a logo that works for you.
A logo is a visual signature for a company or a product to establish recognition.
When designing a logo, look for the following criteria:
Readable, legible and easy to understand.
- Making Sense
Appropriate for the business’s target market and purpose.
- Lasting Impression
Memorable and catchy.
Distinguishable from identity of other businesses.
Versatile in variety of uses, textures and media.
- Preserving Clarity
Reproducible in black & white and in color.
- A logo is an instant and effective identifier.
- A logo consist of either text or icon image by itself or both integrated.
- A logo tells the type of business you are and ensure the audience that you are who you say you are.
- A logo conveys the look and feel of your business throughout variety of communication channels.
- A logo is an equity builder over time.
- A logo is not an ad and cannot make people act.
- A logo cannot change your audience’s perception and cannot make new friends.
- A logo cannot communicate a message and unresponsive to current events.
Let’s get excited and start working on those ideas!
Can’t afford loosing more customers just because you don’t have a website? Loose no more. Tell us about your company and how we can assist your graphic/web needs to solve the problem. Visit www.halimdesign.com and inquiry now!